What is a Therapeutic Massage Party?
Massage parties are customized to your personality and style. Imagine yourself and a group of friends getting together in a relaxing environment to chat and enjoy each other’s company. Your friends can relax in comfort at your home, hotel, office or any location that you choose. Our team will come directly to your location and provide professional massage services for you and your party guests.
An AMB Customized Massage Party is Perfect For Any Occasion!
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Pre-Prom Parties
- Family Reunions, Baby & Bridal Showers, and Girl's Night In
- Birthday Parties and Anniversaries
- Team Building Events, Corporate Wellness, Retreats
- Employee Recognition Events
- OR - just throw a party because you want to!
- The party host will receive a FREE 60 minute massage session at the conclusion of the party. You did the planning and this is the least that we can do for you.
- You and your guests can choose from seven massage modalities that we offer at parties.
- You and your guests will receive relaxing music, candle light setting, and aromatherapy at no extra charge.
Ready To Host Your Massage Party? Great! Here's How to Get Started
Booking Your Party:
- Choose a date, approximate time of day and location. Contact our scheduling department to ensure availability for your preferred date and time. We will require a $100.00 deposit to secure services for your party. We also require a minimum booking of $300.00 per therapist to reserve your party. Start your guest list.
- Read our Massage Party page carefully. Contact our scheduling department with an approximate number of guests and your desired package/s or personalized package requests for us to coordinate start times and number of therapists required. etc. prior to mailing your invitations. This is an important step.
We have outlined a few guidelines and tips to help you below, however please feel free to contact our scheduling department at any time for assistance:
- Mail /email guests invitations and our menu of services with as much notice as possible. Make sure you keep a list so that you can keep track of RSVP's etc. A great idea to ensure your guests are all on time and ready for us to start immediately, is to invite them for at least 30 minutes prior to our arrival time. This is highly advisable, as any late arrivals for their appointment will result in that time being deducted from their service (ex. if they are 10 minutes late for a 60 minute massage session, they will only receive a 50 minute massage session, and they are still required to pay for the full amount - (please ensure all guests are aware of this).
- We must have confirmed and finalized numbers ONE WEEK PRIOR to your reserved party date so that we can confirm our team requirements. There is no limit on the amount of guests (within reason) or the amount of services that each guest would like to have. We have adequate staff to enable this. However, should you have large numbers, we would highly advise making your reservation as soon as possible, as we do tend to book out well in advance. As soon as we receive your list, we will email a party schedule to you. The schedule will list your party guests, their appointment time that we assign, and the desired massage that they have chosen.
On Your Day:
- Ensure parking is provided and paid for if payment is required. As we are required to carry a lot of heavy equipment, we MUST have immediate close proximity to your location from parking. Therapists WILL NOT carry equipment long distances OR up an excessive amount of stairs without assistance and are not required to do so.
- Our massage therapists bring all the necessary equipment to include massage tables, massage chairs, premium lotions, oils, gel, aromatherapy, candles, table linens, and music. All you have to do is provide a quiet 8'x 5' area that will be secure from interruptions for the duration of the massage sessions. We must also have close proximity to at least one electrical outlet and running water (hot and cold).
Reservation Terms and Conditions:
- Massage Therapists will arrive on your scheduled day approximately 30-45 minutes prior to your reserved time to set-up. Please note that we must start immediately at your reserved time, as we have a coordinated schedule to adhere to and we often have more than one party booked a day.
- PAYMENT - We accept all major credit cards and cash is always accepted. Please have correct change where possible, and have all payments ready prior to us starting.
- CANCELLATION - Only one person as a free cancellation per reservation with less than 3 days notice. We MUST be informed if there are any cancellations of guests a minimum of 3 days prior to your scheduled date. Any extra guest cancellations with less than 3 days notice must be paid in full as we have booked staff for your party and the massage therapists still must be paid. In the event you cancel your entire massage party reservation for any reason, the $100.00 deposit will be non-refundable. In the event you would like to reschedule a date a $50.00 rescheduling fee will be applied with two week advanced notice of the original date.Only one rescheduling is permitted.